Transgender TRANS Flag Face Mask
The Transgender Face Mask. According to Pride, this flag was created by a transgender person named Monica Helms in 1999. Pride quotes her saying, "The pattern is such that no matter which way you fly it, it will always be correct. This symbolizes us trying to find correctness in our own lives."
Our Face Masks are high-quality and are made for those who want to bring their own personal style and self-expression to their masked appearance. Let your passion show and no longer be anonymous behind your mask. Perfect for celebrating being trans, LGBTQ pride, fighting for equality, and human rights.
**All Masks are BUY 3 get 1 FREE! Calculated at check-out**
**Proceeds go to Utah Pride Center**
- Full color, full coverage print
- Premium edged stitching
- 6oz stretch-polyester single-ply
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 9.5" (when laid flat)
- Reusable, machine washable, soft and comfortable, and unisex
- Non-medical grade face mask